Springfield XD Forum banner

45 ACP INFO ON SPRINGFIELDS WEBSITE!

8K views 46 replies 32 participants last post by  Bubbaman 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Heh. They didn't spell check real well on that flash. "a polymer pistol of ANT caliber" :D

#6 ·
nice kit by the way. 3 mags, mag holder, holster and mag reloader.

#14 ·
phaetos said:
Heh. They didn't spell check real well on that flash. "a polymer pistol of ANT caliber" :D
And they could have used non-restricted capacity mags to display in the mag pouch!
Its still good "shock and awe". :wink: Now the wait begins. :(

#17 ·
Put me down for 5 mags! :D

I Wonder how decent the mag carriers are quality wise. It looks like the exact same crappy holster from the other XD packages.

I wonder if it will fit into XD Service holsters. That's the one thing I always fear when buying a new pistol- 2-3 more holsters cause the pistol does not fit into my current selection.

#24 ·
all i can add to this is yipppeeee yahhhhhhooooiiiieeeeeeeee iam in dream land , i stopped usin my 1911 45 acp for action pistol and wentto the tactical , because it fit me a lot better and i shot it better hadto go with the 9 cause iam not a 40 S&W fan what so ever, but now!!!!!!! a 45 acp in a gun that fits me !!!!! wow , iam startin to really get excited aboutthis puppy

#25 ·
jetsiphon said:
I just pee'd a little....
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that thing is sweet. Perhaps SA will also produce a new generation of smaller caliber XD's with higher capacity. how many .40's can you fit into a space that fits 13 .45's?

I prolly won't have one of these in my stable for quite some time. Y'all let me know how you like 'em.

*sniffle*

:cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.