Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Heh. They didn't spell check real well on that flash. "a polymer pistol of ANT caliber" :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
nice kit by the way. 3 mags, mag holder, holster and mag reloader.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
I don't see any Tacticals. :(

Interesting how they built they mag loader to fit the gun rails. Interesting to see how that looks on the gun and/or the XDGear holster.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Have they been released yet? Mabye I should give Cabela's a call and find out if any are in stock!

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I just hope the mag remains drop free. Looks like we will have to buy a mess of non-interchangeable mags.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wooo Hooooo! Bring on the tactical!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
phaetos said:
Heh. They didn't spell check real well on that flash. "a polymer pistol of ANT caliber" :D
And they could have used non-restricted capacity mags to display in the mag pouch!
Its still good "shock and awe". :wink: Now the wait begins. :(

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
As soon as they are available. That goes for all of the XDGear goodies. We have order since SA has part numbers. It is a matter of the units being available. Soon, very soon...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Put me down for 5 mags! :D

I Wonder how decent the mag carriers are quality wise. It looks like the exact same crappy holster from the other XD packages.

I wonder if it will fit into XD Service holsters. That's the one thing I always fear when buying a new pistol- 2-3 more holsters cause the pistol does not fit into my current selection.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well, I guess it's official now. The internet probably forced them to do this information release early.

I hope they are available soon. I'll have a bi-tone as soon as I can find one.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts