Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked at local gun shop website. $453.95 (black or OD grn) $478.95 (bi-tone) With 2-13 rd mags, Dual mag pouch, XD Holster, New XD Loader. Regular Shipments to begin in January. Hope I get some Christmas Cash. The gun shop is Personal Defense & Handgun Safety Center, Inc. in Garner North Carolina. I hope everyone has a good Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah I went there yesterday to perforate some helpless paper targets with my xd-9 and got to fondle the one they had in the case...felt very nice, and that price is true, but they can't sell them yet. PDHSC are some good folks....they are my favorite xd dealer(i got mine from there a year ago).

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've also bought a few guns from them. They always seem to have the best prices of anyone around. I called today and was informed that they expect a few of them in around the second week of Jan. Guess I'll go ahead and pay for mine ahead of time. I'm considering it a late birthday present to myself! (birthday tomorrow) Keep shootin'

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
sr240_xd said:
Yeah I went there yesterday to perforate some helpless paper targets with my xd-9 and got to fondle the one they had in the case...felt very nice, and that price is true, but they can't sell them yet. PDHSC are some good folks....they are my favorite xd dealer(i got mine from there a year ago).
Yep, good folks there. Im planning on buying another XD from them in the next two weeks, and it might just be that .45. I might go with the 9mm again though.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
That price certainly is competitive vs. the Glock offerings in the same caliber.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Now remember I live in California (which generally is higher than everyone else). I went into a local gunstore yesterday and they were selling a Glock 21 (45ACP) with of course, the 10 round mags only, for $600. $453. would be a nice competitive price, but I'm sure it won't happen here.

I have no idea what the XD45 ACP will sell for since they can't be sold here yet. The required "drop" test hasn't been done yet. SA has to furnish 3 guns for each model. If they offer them with non stock sights they have to do it again. So we are talking about a lot of guns, plus a lot of ammo being given to the state by SA. They will probably do it, since the others are available here, but who knows when.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
smitty141 said:
I gave $529.00 for mine in Missouri.. :roll:
Welcome to the forum.

I would say that the $529.00 price is about right on
from a dealer.

Granted, there will be a price fluctuation from area
to area, I will stick with the $500 plus pricing.

For what it is worth, I am awaiting a call from my
FFL dealer to quote me a price on an XD45ACP.
I will amend this post when I get the call.

Ed

·
Registered
53 Posts
Happy Holidays to all here. Love my 40sc. Looking forward to owning my first 45.

I have an email from a dealer in Owensboro, Ky. None in stock, of course, but he says he has some ordered - and they will be $467.99

for those interested, their url is...

http://www.whittakerguns.com/

Also, Bud's in Paris, Ky is usually better on price, but he only acknowledged that he will have some in stock soon. He didn't offer a price.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/

GREAT forum, Thanks!

AJD

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
I will be interested in Bud's numbers...he is usually quite competitive.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I wish all these price quotes would descibe if it's for a service or a tacticle. A Black, OD or Bi-Tone.

I recieved a quote of 516 for a Bi-Tone Tacticle.

·
Registered
53 Posts
below is reply from Bud's:

Monday, December 26, 2005 2:07 PM

re: xd45apc

We will have some in stock, please check our website because they will be
posted there. We should be getting some after the first of the year.
Thanks
budsgunshop.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts