Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone is paying for .45acp. Winchester White Box is $35.90 or something for 100 rds at my local Wal Mart.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I pay $15.47 / 50rds at Wally World for TulAmmo

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Just wondering what everyone is paying for .45acp. Winchester White Box is $35.90 or something for 100 rds at my local Wal Mart.

thats crazy talk.

45ACP is the cheaest caliber in the world to shoot.

Just pickup brass of unknown origin at the range, melt battery or wheelweight lead you get for free and cast some bullets and put a light spring in your gun so a pinch of powder cycles the gun.

Everyone knows this!!!

All joking aside the typical 45 has twice the raw materials as a 9mm 115 round. Its going to cost more unless you eliminate brass and a full copper jacket like Tula does.......

·
Registered
204 Posts
13.99/box of 50 on sale at cabelas, somehow they discounted the ammo instead of my wife's new fleece. so glad I grabbed 20

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I have the reloading equipment necessary to do the job but havnt had the time to learn the art of reloading yet. I currently pay $18.95 per box of 50 pmc. I don't buy it very often lol.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Cast and reload my own, $2.70 per 100, l shoot a lot, savings are real, pm me if you want to know more

·
Registered
89 Posts
SGAMMO.COM...$289+shipping for a case of 1000 Aguila. Pretty clean and the XD eats it up. Or Glensoutdoor.com- CCI Blazer Aluminum $299 for 1000, shipping free.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
My reloads=$1.50 per 50 rounds!

don
You are cheating Don, quoting scrounged lead cast bullets in your ammo cost is just rubbing salt in the wounds of the guys buying factory ammo (mine run about that too).;) I feel you though. Everytime I go shoot 150rds @ an IDPA match & guys are leaving factory brass on the range, breaks my heart.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
You are cheating Don, quoting scrounged lead cast bullets in your ammo cost is just rubbing salt in the wounds of the guys buying factory ammo (mine run about that too).;) I feel you though. Everytime I go shoot 150rds @ an IDPA match & guys are leaving factory brass on the range, breaks my heart.

quick ? for you fred.

Do they let you pick brass up at matches? Every range I have ever shot a match at NEVER lets the competitors pick any brass up to be fair to everyone. Makes me mad as heck I have to leave my 45GAP brass because so few use it and no one there would want it anyway and I KNOW I will load it someday when the kids get older and get more independent. I have alot of GAP brass just waiting.

You are soooo lucky if they let you pick any brass up....

·
Registered
667 Posts
My reloads=$1.50 per 50 rounds!

don
Right on Dglock!!!, mine are $2.70 per 100, just goes to show, "Great minds think alike"!!! Happy Shooting!:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
50rds for 18.19 RWS Sport 230 Grain at cheaper then dirt it shoots great throu my kimber pro

1 - 20 of 20 Posts