Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am a collector of ammunition and firearms and am looking for Black Talon ammo in 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm or whatever other caliber you can find. I will pay good money and If you don't have any but know where to find it please let me know... Thanks guys and talk soon hopefully

-Peter

·
Banned
1,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea I found a bunch on gunbroker.com Tons of it, expensive but its a collectible round, fun to own! and like Biggie said :

"I got the Calico with the Black Talons loaded in the clip so I can rip through the ligaments put they bodies in a bad predicament ..." -B.I.G.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2.5 Boxes of 10mm Black Talon (51 Rounds.) Hit me up through P.M., or through ebay (my seller name is the same as here... Just obviously CAN'T list it on eBay!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I have several boxses of BT in .44 Mag, .40 and .45, but it ain't for sell. :D

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I have black talons but there gonna stay in my stash!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, I am still interested, its been a while since I have been on, but I will be purchasing from you guys soon if you still have them. Ive had alot going on with a drunk driver hitting me and I also have had tons of family issues, but I am back and would like to do business soon, thanks for your patience. Will be in touch!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Guy at the tanner gun show here in denver normally has some. I have seen him have it a couple of times in different calibers

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
That's a cool idea. I do this for shotgun ammo.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
It was a year ago....hopefully he got that ammo by now...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have ONE box of .44 Remington Magnum 250 grain Black Talon original, new box available for sale. $50 plus shipping or pick up in Utah. 20 per box.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts