Springfield XD Forum banner

.40 hi-cap mags now available

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  NeoCon 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Gander Mountain pricey but I'm impatient, I have been able to pick up 3 at a Gander Mountain in PIttsburgh. They're $29.99 a piece which is basically higher than any other place but they had them in stock so I bought them.

#7 ·
Corey G said:
I been scopping some off Gun broker, not the auctions I just e-mail the people and say what can you do on 3 shipped etc etc, Have gotten 3 40 cal for $65 shipped.
wow What a deal might have to do that how many mags are enough?
I have 2=10 2=12 2=9 and 1 promag 11 and 3/4
Just can't seem to pass one up when I see it

#8 ·
Yea I don't know what is enough, I like to have extra loaded and leave them around the house, I have one on my desk, one in my nightstand, one in the kitchen which is in the back part of the house, and one in the garage which is detached from the house, kinda have tactical reloading pionts, as home invasions do happen where I live.

#11 ·
Some where if you search you can find some one dremilled out the dimples.I guess it worked but my hi-caps have completely differnt followers.My promag I drilled the dimples and ground the follower and can get 12 in it but it spreads the case and binds up :(

#14 ·
Hunter280 said:
There is a pawn shop in Texas,by the name of Bachnan Pawn & Gun and they have the XD Mags for 9mm and 40 for $23.99 each, the phone number is 214-351-0572 . Found it going through my shotgun news.Here is the info if you guys are interested. :D

I just ordered two .40 mags from Bachman's. He said they only have the .40 mags in stock, that they are out of 9mm mags for about two weeks.

#15 ·
I have 22 Hi Caps mags now. I am going to 4 BIG State or Area matches and I just hate to reload my mags. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#18 ·
natchez just got another order in...

CALL them to get the order in. if you order via WWW, the order will get cancelled. 800-251-7839 item GWXD5011 (.40 12rd mags).

This will probably not last more than one day...

---todd

#21 ·
After two months of blood, sweat, and tears...I've finally put together my competition rig- good old Uncle Mike's kydex belt holster w/ 2 blade-tech double mag pouches and a whopping 5 12rd mags. You can really see the popularity of the XD growing because it is becoming difficult to find certain accessories.

BTW: Blade-Tech's tek-lok is good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.