Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one is better? I have a Aimpiont M2 and a guy is selling a Eotech 3x for $300 bucks used, but I would like to know the diffrence if there is any. I dont like to buy used stuff but it seems like a good deal. I also would like to know how to tell a fake 3x Eotech vs the real thing. Thanks for any info. I checked Ar15.com and they only talk about the fake Aimpoint red dot's.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
They both will work the same. I don't have any EOTech magnifiers, but I do have an Aimpoint magnifier. I can't imagine that one is better than the other, considering all it does is magnify objects.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They both will work the same. I don't have any EOTech magnifiers, but I do have an Aimpoint magnifier. I can't imagine that one is better than the other, considering all it does is magnify objects.
+1. I have an EOTech 3x mag, but I've got an EOTech 552 also. They only real difference is how they mount, and there again I wouldn't say that one was better than the other. If I had an Aimpoint optic, I'd probably have an Aimpoint magnifier.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guy's. I'm new to all this. I'm just stuck on what to get used or new. I hate to have the used one break so I'm on the fence. Thanks any way for your reply's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The aimpoint supposedly has a longer eye relief, I would recommend figuring out whether you prefer the shorter or longer eye relief and then get the optic, there is also a cheap option if you want a 2.5 optic, the po boy special from larue tactical for $195 with the fts mount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts