Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a slim 380 with XD safeties. I have searched high and low to find one and no luck so I thought Id ask the experts. The XD 9 is too fat by the way.

Thanks,
Charles

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Your search will be futile.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what I was guessing but thought it was worth a try - any with just a trigger safety?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I recommend the S&W bodyguard, there are a few threads around about it and some reviews too. Thumb safety, heavy trigger pull, locks slide back after last round, full length slide rails, built in laser etc....

Sent from Nates Droid X

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Your best handgun safety is between your ears..

Get proper training of handgun handling.
Don't rely on a firearm safety to save you from improper training and handling...:(

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
If you're looking for a 380 with trigger and grip safety, I think you are out of luck.

If your need is for a thin gun with a grip safety, look at Springfield's EMP, bring the checkbook. But that gun has a thumb safety rather than trigger safety.

I just recently acquired a Ruger SR9c. It has a thumb safety and the trigger safety. It is slightly larger than my Bersa 380. And it's a lot cheaper than EMP.

A lot of Glocks with the single safety are out there. None of the guns come with the best safety - the one between the ears.

The statement that the XD is to fat, is that for concealment purposes or hand size?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts