Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will SA make a 357 SIG SC? I wish they would but they say "no plans". Any one got anything different? I'll put it on my with list!!!

G20

·
Registered
235 Posts
Have you tried the G-33? The Glocks (not trying to create a panic here) are a bit more "well behaved" in this caliber.I think it has alot to do with the grip angle and lower bore axis.I had an XD .357 and eventually traded it for a G-32.There is quite a difference between how these pistols shoot(for me). I'm still a fan of the XD though. :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an XD 357 SIG and love it. I was just currious if anyone knew anymore about the SA XD SC 357 Sig. Although I don't have a Glock 357 one of my friends has a G23 and a drop in barrel for 357 Sig. We shot that and it seems fine to me also. I haven't shot one of the 33s but would like to...for the sake of saying so! While holding a G27 and an XD 40 SC side by side, I felt that the XD fit my hand better...so I'm hoping to get into one of those in the future..in 357 Sig???

G20

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Maybe Barsto or EFK will make a .357 barrel for a .40 XD. An XD sub in .357 sure would be a BOOMER! I would be real tempted to get one if they made it, I wonder how slow the follow-up shots would be...lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts