Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many Glocks have an issue with feeding when converting from G27 (.40) to G33 (357 sig) with only a barrel change
out. Too complicated to recount what follower, what mag,, what generation Glock to recount. SICK of Glock after 7 years & frame crack factory had to replace. No more, will trade, LOADED & extras.

Whenever GEAR UP program renews in 2018 have plans to covert the SA MOD.2 .40
with 357 sig barrel ... and load it up as before with extras
BUT
even though 357sig = 40, yadayadayada
need to hear from those that own & shoot regularly a converted gun as proposed.
Anyone?
UTube only has antique videos it seems ...

BTW LOVE my mod.2 45 ... a tackhammer
and plenty of extras to be EASILY found (unlike Glock experiences, which seems ironic to me)

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
I don't have personal experience w converting .40 to .357, but everything I've read says that the .40 mags will work just fine. If they don't, yer kinda SOL because there are no dedicated. .357 mags for the XD line.

I do have a .40 (XDM 4.5) w a 9mm barrel and it works just fine. FTEs and failure to slide-lock on an empty mag were fixed w a 16# Wolff recoil spring... you shouldn't have that issue w .357.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
They work just fine; I have three Glock’s, two XDm’s and a Sig Sauer 1911 Nightmare, all use .40 S&W mags with no problems. Get your conversion barrel and shoot the devil out of it! You won’t be disappointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts