Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy i work with told me that when he used to work patrol (police officer) he had two 30 round magazines for his glock, just in case of some heavy ****, in his car. Does anyone know if that is made for the xd 40, or if they plan to make them? Or if i can get more than 12 round magazines?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
there is a gun shop by my house that sales high cap mags for glocks like 25+ rounds. they look funny with that huge mag sticking out the bottom! :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
A guy i work with told me that when he used to work patrol (police officer) he had two 30 round magazines for his glock, just in case of some heavy ****, in his car. Does anyone know if that is made for the xd 40, or if they plan to make them? Or if i can get more than 12 round magazines?
I found 20 roundclips at pro mag.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m sorry wrong place it was gun mag warehouse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts