Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is 3 XDe (XDs) 9mm magazines. Only 1 has been used with less than 25rds. They are in excellent shape! Shipping from Tennessee. Will sell all 3 for $55 shipped. Venmo or PP F&F.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
EDC Springfield XDE 45. Beretta PX4 40 and 45, Compact 9mm. Sig P-220 10mm, NAA 22-mag revolver.
308 Posts
Up for sale is 3 XDe (XDs) 9mm magazines. Only 1 has been used with less than 25rds. They are in excellent shape! Shipping from Tennessee. Will sell all 3 for $55 shipped. Venmo or PP F&F.

If they were 45 I’d probably be all over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only .45's I have to sell would be 2 XDS 5 rds. Those would be $35 shipped. Can't ship them until Monday though if anyone is interested. I'm out of town..

·
Registered
EDC Springfield XDE 45. Beretta PX4 40 and 45, Compact 9mm. Sig P-220 10mm, NAA 22-mag revolver.
308 Posts
Those are only 5 round? That’s weird, I was under the impression the XDE and the XDS magazines were interchangeable between each other because on the bottom of my magazines it says both XDE and XDS but the one and only standard capacity mag I have is 6 rounds, not 5….

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are flush fit, are your extended?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nope. Here’s one of the few pictures I have with the one and only standard capacity magazine I have inserted in it. It’s got the pinky extension baseplate installed but it’s not adding an extra round.

Do you know if the extended capacity magazine for that XDS is also a 7 round? If it’s just a 6 round then maybe that’s the answer, the hand grip on the XDS would have to be a little bit shorter than it is on the XDE is all I can come up with.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The 6 round 45 XDs mid mag is the same as the xde flush fit mag minus the spacer sleeve.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The 6 round 45 XDs mid mag is the same as the xde flush fit mag minus the spacer sleeve.
Ah, ok. What are there, like three different mag sizes for the XDS, or what?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Are these still available?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts