Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a customer call me today and tell me that his car was broken into last night. They took 3 silencers and $7000 worth of guns. I called Derek from AAC and told him about the stolen silencers and how bummed the customer was. I told him what silencers they were and 2 of them were AAC. Derek offered the customer a smoking deal on any 3 silencers he wanted even though only 2 were AAC.

Personally I was impressed with how quick Derek and AAC responded to this. Without any hesitation he told me to let the customer know that he would take care of him. This is above anything that one could expect from a manufacturer, props to Derek and AAC!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
great customer service.....

i always leave $7,000 worth of guns in my vehicle overnight.

·
Vendor
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His car was broken into when he was at dinner. He didn't leave them in the car overnight. The thief had nerve to because he was parked right by the door of the restaurant.

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
Great customer service wins every time!

·
Registered
5,759 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Geez, I'd be crying.
What attracted the thief to the car? The NRA license plate frame or the "Protected by Smith & Wesson" bumper sticker?

·
Registered
9,659 Posts
Geez, I'd be crying.
What attracted the thief to the car? The NRA license plate frame or the "Protected by Smith & Wesson" bumper sticker?
Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts