Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing an advert on this site for a Springfield promo offering 3 free mags with the purchase of any SA pistol... but after clicking on the link it takes you to Springfield Armory® Promo Site which simply states "There are no current promotions at this time, please check back later."

I think I'm going to be bummed I didn't wait a month to buy my XDs! That, or they ran the ad by mistake?

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Seeing an advert on this site for a Springfield promo offering 3 free mags with the purchase of any SA pistol... but after clicking on the link it takes you to Springfield Armory® Promo Site which simply states "There are no current promotions at this time, please check back later."

I think I'm going to be bummed I didn't wait a month to buy my XDs! That, or they ran the ad by mistake?
Did the same for me...and if this is true, I am going to be a little cheesed

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Email with screenshot sent to Springfield Customer Support...will keep everyone posted on their surely incoming reply...

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I didn't see this post earlier and posted the same thing in another Forum area. I'd be interested in seeing what their reply is, probably something like "we don't control the advertisers" or "must be a website problem". Sure would be great if they honored the banner ad though.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't see this post earlier and posted the same thing in another Forum area. I'd be interested in seeing what their reply is, probably something like "we don't control the advertisers" or "must be a website problem". Sure would be great if they honored the banner ad though.
Especially if the qualification for purchase date is a backdated a month. ;)

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I would contact SA. If your gone to buy a gun, they would have to honor it if advertised. Mistake or not.

·
Registered
717 Posts
That promo starts in August 1st.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Imagine that. A month early. See what being early gets you!
This is the second time this has happened to me! My Sub Compact .40 was bought 72 hours before the promo last time and I got a big NaDa...

If it weren't for bad luck, I would have none at all

·
Registered
717 Posts
I bought my SA RO a week ago

:(

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Zero email from SA...seems to me the ad magically disappeared the morning following my email...

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
"Magazines & pouch will ship according to corresponding serial # information. No substitutions. Offer limited to one rebate per eligible firearm (subject to serial # and receipt verification). Offer valid on purchase of any NEW Springfield Armory® pistol purchased between August 1, 2014 - October 31, 2014. Please allow 8-12 weeks to process coupon and delivery of product. Springfield Armory® reserves the right to stop program at any time. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Springfield Promotions. Springfield Armory® is not responsible for late, misdirected or mutilated mail. All unauthorized or invalid submissions (including incomplete and illegible submission) will not be completed. Attempts to redeem product in a fraudulent manner is a violation of postal and other laws. Offer valid only in United States when purchased through authorized Springfield Armory® distribution. Void where prohibited by law, subject to tax, or otherwise restricted."

You get 2 flush and 1 extended mag for XDS models.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
I get boned again too...on top of that, hope nobody is thinking of trying to sell any XD, XDm or XDS secondhand until September :(

This just sucks...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FRICK!

Just purchased a Springfield 1911 last week. JUST LAST WEEK!!!:mad:
I feel your pain.

I get boned again too...on top of that, hope nobody is thinking of trying to sell any XD, XDm or XDS secondhand until September :(

This just sucks...
Yeah, it does. Well, if they are planning a promo like this, they have to make a cutoff somewhere.

Still love my XDs... wouldn't mind a few free mags though.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts