Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a xds on the 10th, submitted the form that day. Paperwork said 8-10 weeks for delivery. I was surprised that I received a notice they had been shipped today. 2 days is much better than 8-10 weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I submitted mine on the 7th and email was received today on the 12th that I would receive them on Tuesday the 16th. Glad their being sent so quickly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you guys actually get shipping confirmations? I just got the GearUp confirmation and it says please allow 8-12 weeks. In no rush to get them, just curious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received my gearup package today. I submitted the claim on 9/13 (online) so less than a week between submission to delivered! I did receive both a gearup confirmation email and a couple of days later a shipping notification with tracking number.

I had purchased the XDs 3.3 45 ACP and for the gearup promotion I received one 7-round mag (with pinky extension sleeve), two 5-round mags and one mag holder.

In addition the gear was in a small padded hardcase that is the perfect size for the XDs and two mags.

All in all a fantastic promotion and great service from Springfield.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah that little case was dope.same thing for me I put my xd and two mags in it. A whole lot easier to pull out of my safe now that's for sure.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I put an XD40 on layaway today. Happy to hear about the quick shipping on the mags!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I sent the form through snail mail and had the mags in hand in one week. The only problem now is finding time to hit the range.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got my XD9 yesterday.. and mags came in today via Fed Ex Gnd.. LGS hooked me up with the SN when I ordered it last week. I had ordered the mags Sat.. Super happy camper..

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Sent mine in snail mail and forgot to include receipt. DOH! Sent it again yesterday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
From the time I sent off the info on my XDs 9 till I received the mags was less than 2 weeks. Great deal and a great company to deal with.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow I thought I got mine fast. Some of you guys are getting your gearup really fast. I filed online on 8/31. Approved on 9/02. Shipped on 9/09. Received on 9/13(didn't expect this because it was a Saturday)

·
Registered
4 Posts
What carrier are you guys receiving them from? Fedex,usps Etc?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts