Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just shot my two-thousandth round this week in my XD9 Service and still love this gun. Have only had two issues in 2K rounds:

1 FTL -- magazine was loose and actually dropped after the round FTLd. I blame myself for this not the gun.

1 FTE -- 1st round of Winchester NATO ammo I tried, my son was shooting the gun and first round in the mag didn't eject fully. IDK why, the rest of the ammo worked great that day and his technique is good, don't think it was limp-wristed. ???

Anyways, the gun is still like new cosmetically and shows only normal wear. I expect to get many more years and K's of rounds through this 9mm. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
sounds like a good day.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
right on dude, ive had mine for six months and put 1350rds so far, great gun. by next nov, i should be @ 2500ish. shot some winchester +p in it on friday, felt real good, accuracy was on point. no complaints.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I hit the 2k mark a few weeks ago. Other than my first batch of jacked up reloads (crappy powder for 9mm and Magnum primers.....yeah, it was embarrassing) I haven't had one hiccup with my XDm. I'm currently running mouse fart loads at 1000fps that would choke some other guns and my little pig from Springfield eats them right up without complaint. I love this gun!

Glad you are as happy with yours as I am with mine. On a side note, I'm taking my wife shooting sometime this week and hopefully she decides on a 9mm instead of a .380. If that happens, maybe I'll get lucky enough for her to pick out a XD9sc, XD9c, or a XD9 for me to play with...I mean for her to shoot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts