Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do if you have 250 to spend for your birthday in yourself..???

In my case I bought a TAURUS TCP SS... Yeah yeah I know it's a Taurus but it was the right price and I've heard nothing but good things about this particular model... And I needed a .380 for when I can't dress around my gun.. So now I can have a gun on me all the time no matter what! Will update when I get to go to the range. Will post a pic when it lets me upload

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hookers and blow

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Hookers. Just hookers. All hookers. A small pile of hookers.

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Id take one decent one rather than a pile of cheapies. That many std's would kill you before the night is over.
I've just never been in a pile of cheapies. It seems like something a guy should do before he dies. Unless of course you could afford a pile of high end harlots. But $250 will not get you anywhere near that.

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
I'm with Jake on this one, but I want a large pile of small hookers.
I would be ok with a few tiny trollops but they have to have normal hands. The ones that have those little toe fingers? Yuck.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
What do you do if you have 250 to spend for your birthday in yourself..???

In my case I bought a TAURUS TCP SS... Yeah yeah I know it's a Taurus but it was the right price and I've heard nothing but good things about this particular model... And I needed a .380 for when I can't dress around my gun.. So now I can have a gun on me all the time no matter what! Will update when I get to go to the range. Will post a pic when it lets me upload
Congrats on the TCP. Best trigger (IMHO) of any of the pocket .380s.

Now back to the hookers.

kypix

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I would go with a good bottle of whiskey and blow. But eh

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I would be ok with a few tiny trollops but they have to have normal hands. The ones that have those little toe fingers? Yuck.
But tiny hands/stubby fingers will make your "stuff" look bigger.

Not implying anything about Jed, I don't know him that well...just saying...

Oh yeah, and in before the lock...lol

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh god... Well guess I gotta get my money back and buy hookers!!!

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
*facepalm* hopefully OP didn't get turned into the hooker over buying a Taurus

1 - 20 of 42 Posts