Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently shot a fellow instructor's "G" word (glock) and his trigger was noticeably smoother than any other stock glock I've shot. He said he only used flitz. Has anyone done this to their XD? Without offending anyone, glock and xd are extremely similar as far as material goes so I think it would work very nicely on the superior XD line.

Here is a video explaining what is done....

I picked up a beautiful new XD subcompact mod 2 in 9mm FDE this weekend and shot it better than anything I have before. I am going to carry this pistol everyday so I am not sure if I will replace the trigger with a PRP drop in or try this Flitz trick out. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I recently shot a fellow instructor's "G" word (glock) and his trigger was noticeably smoother than any other stock glock I've shot. He said he only used flitz. Has anyone done this to their XD? Without offending anyone, glock and xd are extremely similar as far as material goes so I think it would work very nicely on the superior XD line.

Here is a video explaining what is done....

I picked up a beautiful new XD subcompact mod 2 in 9mm FDE this weekend and shot it better than anything I have before. I am going to carry this pistol everyday so I am not sure if I will replace the trigger with a PRP drop in or try this Flitz trick out. Thanks guys.
The long trigger travel will still be there after the Flitz job.....my two cents....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The long trigger travel will still be there after the Flitz job.....my two cents....
Yes, I know that. I am thinking about keeping this pistol completely stock but feel doing this is a happy median. I just wonder if anyone has done it to their XD. I'm sure itll be nice. I'll probably just go ahead and do it soon and report how it feels etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts