1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
The 2100 round one is sold out. Damn it. I was going to order it.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn that was quick again.... wow..... at least we're seeing it again a bit more....

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
And they're both gone.

I really don't think it's getting much better. Thanks Obama.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Maybe it's getting a little better. But not much. Thanks for keeping an eye out though.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Luckily, I found 2 bricks in Walmart awhile back for $21.97 each. It is pretty bad when I'd rather shoot my 9mm or .45 instead of a .22 rifle/pistol lol.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Luckily, I found 2 bricks in Walmart awhile back for $21.97 each. It is pretty bad when I'd rather shoot my 9mm or .45 instead of a .22 rifle/pistol lol.
Yup.

·
Premium Member
128,000 Posts
Out of stock!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I managed to get one of the 2100 orders in. It's the best price I have found in about 2-3 months. Here's hoping it actually ships!

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I managed to get one of the 2100 orders in. It's the best price I have found in about 2-3 months. Here's hoping it actually ships!
Lucky. It was OOS at 11:03.

·
Premium Member
128,000 Posts
That's only 7 minutes!

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
From when WS posted it. Not sure when it became available.

I tried the thunder crap two minutes later. Poof.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Good luck to all who were able to order any of the .22 LR on line. Here in the Republic of Andy (NY) the last ammo we could order over the I-net vanished as of this past January. (Thanks SAFE ACT)

We can still order ammo and have it shipped to a local FFL dealer, but good luck in finding someone who sells ammo accepting a delivery for you of ammo that was not purchased at their store.

Purchasing ammo in NJ and CT is near impossible, especially in Jersey. We're normally at the mercy of the Big Box Stores for any quantity of ammo and even then, it sells out seemingly before you even get their, especially on line.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts