Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been wanting one of these rifles for a while and finally came upon one. Long story short, My wife and I were at my lgs (owned by friend) and Were told that they were getting a 22 tcm rifle in that was allocated. My wife pipes up without skipping a beat "we'll take it". She looked at me and said Happy birthday :) My birthday is the day after Christmas. I picked it up yesterday, Wish I could have shot it a little bit but due to the recent deer season my buddies shop was cleared out of scopes :S. Now I'm on the hunt for some glass. Any way It came soaked in oil like the typical Rock Island/ Armscor firearms comes. Took me about an hour to completely strip it down and squeegee all the oil off. This thing has a phenomenal trigger. No creep and no over travel (adjustable). seems a bit heavy 5-6 lbs at a guess, but it doesn't bother me. I cant wait to test this thing out! Anyway here she is....

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice! I'd like to see some velocity data out of that longer barrel.
From what I have read on other reviews, Armscor is on the money when it claims 2800 fps.

Reactions: OKcherokee

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neat.

I assume the mag is proprietary? Or a 1911.

I don't know anything about these rifles.
It can take the same 17 round mag the double stack 1911 9mm/22tcm uses.

I wish I could find a ballistic chart on this 22tcm. Would be nice to know the 100 yard drop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts