Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information on a possible 22 conversion unit for the XD? I called Advantage Arms (Glock 22 conversions) and they said they are producing a prototype at the moment. It has not come out of testing yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,966 Posts
The Knight Of Light said:
Does anyone have any information on a possible 22 conversion unit for the XD? I called Advantage Arms (Glock 22 conversions) and they said they are producing a prototype at the moment. It has not come out of testing yet.
They are the only ones I know of that are working on one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,973 Posts
Old Man Rufus said:
Any idea of what they will sell for???
Most likely in the $300 range, like those for the 1911. The first batch may be much higher, because of the lack of competition and need to recoup engineering costs. That said, I am just speculating.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
on the other hand, if it is much higher than 300, i might just be tempted to but a p22 or somthing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
astral said:
on the other hand, if it is much higher than 300, i might just be tempted to but a p22 or somthing
Or a Ruger 22/45 or Mark III
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
pjmaxm said:
astral said:
on the other hand, if it is much higher than 300, i might just be tempted to but a p22 or somthing
Or a Ruger 22/45 or Mark III
i'm about to pick up a Beretta Neos. Looks like balls in pictures, but nice in person, and feels good too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Looks like it take AA a bit of time for a prototype......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
38,920 Posts
^^^ Are you working on a record for the oldest thread revival :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
Through the interwebs, time travel is possible!!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top