Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admins-THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR TRADE
Hello. I am going to trade in my 2013 XDm 3.8 in .45. I have all the accessories, plus 2 extra 9 round mags with pierce extensions, (4 mags total), a crimson trace green laser, and crossbreed founders freedom holster. This set-up was just over $1,100 new. What should I expect on trade for an XDs or Hellcat?

I keep seeing people asking $800 for just regular guns with no extra items right now.

Or, if you could direct me to some kind of gun bluebook, that would be helpful.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Trade 5-600 if your lucky. Youe extras wont add much as not everyone likes same adds.
Remember THEY have to sell for a profit.
Id sell outright youll likely get more $$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Take that laser off and sell it separately. Sell the holster separately, too. Those won't add anything to your trade-in value at all.

It's like a car dealership.

With the gun, I'd expect no more than $400 for trade/trade-value, probably $350, cash. Trading-in the gun is going to be a losing prospect.

Like Texas40 said, they'll want to turn the gun around for profit, so you can pretty much expect your value to be slashed by 50% or more.

See if you can't private-sale the gun, bundling the holsters at-least as a treat, and make the laser a negotiating point or sell separately. Otherwise, you're going to have to be really lucky to get much of anything resembling "value" out of the gun.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Private sale it and split the items up. They can be had new for just over $400 right now...amazing what happens when they discontinued it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts