Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I recently purchased my XD-40 about 3 weeks ago, and I am loving every minute of it. :D

Did some research on this site, and found some info on a 20rd mag for the XD40. I have taken it to the range, and have had a few jamming problems with the 20 rd mag. It will fail to feed and I have to manually rack the slide back a bit further to get the bullet to feed into the chamber. Anybody else experience these problems?

Besides that, what I have had zero problems in about 600+ rounds through it at the range.

I love this gun! 8)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The Tengu said:
Not that it matters to me anymore, but I'm still curious:

Do the 20 rounders from ProMag fit flush?

Doesn't look like it, bro. I'm probably going to get one anyway, just because.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah that's it, the promag. I love it, just had a few jamming problems. very fun at the range, but I still stick with the 12 rd. mag when carrying.

I'll tray adjusting it a bit and see if that helps.

Thanks. 8)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have one of those for my 9mm and I don't really like it. Always getting ftf and make sure you don't insert it up to much if it's touching the ejector that can cause problems...

·
Registered
43 Posts
You guys are lucky to have to option of 20 rounders. Sounds fun but I bet they burn through the ammo fast. ;) :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
You guys are lucky to have to option of 20 rounders. Sounds fun but I bet they burn through the ammo fast. ;) :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts