Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
:shock::shock:Holy crap! How STOOOOOOPID can ya be?!?!?!? There were about 5 things wrong with that from the get go! Tragic, yes. Darwin award? Maybe...

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
What the F*CK?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Darwin award winner indeed, I feel bad for the kid...

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Hey son, hold my gun while i get another drink.........

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
At the same time.....anyone else here would have drawn on him if you were at that wedding? Because I think i would have.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
At the same time.....anyone else here would have drawn on him if you were at that wedding? Because I think i would have.
Who, the kid???

I just figured they were in some sandy Shyte hole country where people always shoot up in the air at:

weddings,

Funerals,

The birth of a child,

the birth of a camel,

after taking a dump,

etc.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Haha no not the kid! The father when he's flailing his gun around right before he hands it to his infant child.

I wouldn't dare draw on the kid...he seems like a pretty good shot!!

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Darwin award winner indeed, I feel bad for the kid...
nope, the daddy killer prevents the darwin but he was still a dumbass ( the deceased)and also this has already been posted at least twice in the chatter box

·
Registered
156 Posts
Whoa! I hope that was a doctored up clip. I lived in Tucson, AZ. for about 10 years and the Hispanics like to discharge their firearms on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo). Which was a bit unnerving..."What goes up........":shock:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Whoa! I hope that was a doctored up clip. I lived in Tucson, AZ. for about 10 years and the Hispanics like to discharge their firearms on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo). Which was a bit unnerving..."What goes up........":shock:
Only Cinco de Mayo???? It falls right into the categories Yuppycide listed. Oh yeah, he forgot one, someones Uncle, cousin, Aunt or other close relative successfully made it across the border. I swear, Baghdad is quieter on New Years than downtown Phoenix.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
the techincal word for random shooting of a a gun into the air in the city is called iraqi fireworks, for their penchant for shooting guns at virtually all cellebrations.

though in detroit proper, blacks (85% of the city) whites who ever are shooting a nice steady 20 minutes or so after the apple drops its a nice steady drone of pops and bangs in the distant from all direction on all sides of town, doesnt matter if you are down river, east side, or west side.

everyone is letting loose on new years eve.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ha, good point....well mostly Cinco DeMayo... at least from what I heard, but they don't need much of a excuse to pop rounds off in the air thats for sure..:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts