Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Anything else you "won't" do? Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
F U Don. Go stomp someone else's thread.

Obviously I won't split the guns as I stated I use them with traded slides. It is legal but I am uncomfortable selling a weapon with mixed serial #s. As for Face to face shipping all of this including ORM-D items is a huge pain in the ass and expensive. I really don't think being upfront about what I am willing to do is unreasonable.

If you want to pay for shipping go ahead and make me an offer. I will however switch the ammo for an insight M3x tac light to avoid shipping ORM-D items.

If you total all of this up it is a really good deal on like new items (some being brand new).

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Ammo? Didn't see any listed.
And calm down a little, it's hard to display humor in typed words. No point in adding fuel to a fire...and I don't think Don tried to start a fire anyways.

Do as you wish, but you will sell these ten times faster if you break them up into their factory matched slide/frame configuration.
Cheers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was trying to sell these guns, not the place for humor or negative comments. Either way he was a dick.

I sold them anyways. Together for a fair price. Is it so hard to understand that I didn't need to sell them, and didn't want to sell them individually. I kept the ammo for a new FNP-45. Getting kind of tired of only owning XD or XDm.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
tsmith,
It would have been nice to know what sold ... Any chance of re-listing the items for nostalgia purposes ?

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
I was trying to sell these guns, not the place for humor or negative comments. Either way he was a dick.
Wish I could have seen the original OP.
But I do agree, some on this forum feel the need to police the ads with no intention of buying.
Too many butt-in-skis..
I hate it when that happens.:(

It is written in the forum rules...
Do not Thread Trash. If you don't like the price, move on or PM the seller if you have information that may help.

Getting kind of tired of only owning XD or XDm.
I feel ya.
I bought and sold 4 XD pistols..

Glad you got it sold.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts