Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have traded around this week and have ended up with 2 xd .45's.i now have a 4" service model and a od green tactical.i have owned xd's before in 9mm and .40 but these are my 1st in .45acp.i can't wait to put a few rounds down range as soon as i get some free time.i have always had good service from springfield's and am sure i will not be dissapointed with either.

·
Premium Member
127,140 Posts
Pics please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a total of 9-13rnd mags for these two pistols!

·
Registered
460 Posts
my first pistol was an XDM45. I figured I had made a good choice when I told some work buddies about it and they got pist because they didn't know the XDM came in 45 yet at the time. I get groupings comparable with most 9mms with that baby and wouldn't trade it for the world

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually found time to run a few mags through the tactical today.i absolutely love it! at 25 paces i am able to bounce a soda can with every shot! the very 1st round i fired hit exactly where i aimed.after that,it was dead on every time.this is with the cheapest ammo i had (tulammo 230grn.fmj).i had a box of it left over and decided that if the xd fired it,anything else would be a breeze.the last mag i fired was with my carry ammo (200grn.hornady tap +p).the recoil was about the same as with the 230grn. ball.the tactical is a keeper for sure,hopefully tomorrow i can run a few mags through my 4" service.i expect it will perform the same.:twisted:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice pick ups! the xd .45 will probably be my next purchase.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have yet to shoot the 4" service,maybe tomorrow afternoon.i have had 2 different trade offers already for it.the first is for a 5" tactical xd40 w/3 mags.the other offer is for a like new gen3 glock g19.i pondered on either deal overnight and have just about decided to keep the .45.i really like the look and feel and can't wait to run a couple of mags through it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts