Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Knowing my luck this is probably old news but it's new to me so I thought I would share. I've owned an XDM 45 for a couple years and I picked up an XDS 9mm yesterday . I was thinking about how nice it would be to customize an insert so I could carry both guns in one XD gear case. As I got to looking at It I realized the inserts come out in halves and fit both cases. I pulled two haves out and switch them and done, both guns and mags in one case. Trying to add a pic , I'm not good with computers so we'll see if it works.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
I did exactly the same thing. My XDm and XDS in the same case while using the other to store the misc. parts.

However, since moving to Texas my XDS hasn't seen the inside of a case. :)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Good idea!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Thought it was a great idea too and did the same but they never see each other as one is always carried. Looks great when you unpack at the range though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thought it was a great idea too and did the same but they never see each other as one is always carried. Looks great when you unpack at the range though.
Ya , same here , XDS is always with me and XDM 45 is always next to my bed. It was cool to have them in the same case yesterday at the range.

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Clever!

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
Very good idea.

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts