Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many rounds you put through your XD the first time you took it to the range. I have a 9mm Tactical and it was 850.

·
Registered
268 Posts
WOW 850 is alot of ammo. i went through about 120 my first trip to the range. Welcome to the XD club!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Tactical is so sweet It's hard to stop shooting it. I only brought 850 with me or I would have shot more.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I put 286 the first session. Going back this Wednesday or Thursday. Left Wal-Mart last night with 100 rounds of Blazer brass FMJ, 250 rounds of WWB FMJ, and 50rounds of remington UMC. Should make for an interesting shoot. I might even shoot a couple of the Win sxt's that live in my nightstand. Hopefully will get a few hours out of that for some good practice.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I did about 150 on my 40 first time out. Dave it appears you've got it BAD!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I shot 150 with my new tactical 40 i got two days ago. That 150 went way too fast. Well hope you keep going and the tactical is a great gun

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Just like eating a small salad at a all you can eat buffet.

50 rounds each time. :shock:

·
Registered
154 Posts
150 here. I've had mine 3 months and I don't have a total of 850 yet!! I usually shoot 100 everytime I go to the range.

I'm very happy with my xdsc. I had a chance to trade it for a glock 26 (which is what I really wanted), but turned it down, since I've been so happy with my xd so far!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
220 rounds, and yes it was so sweet I wanted to shoot more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts