Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all the XDTalk folks. I'm not much of a poster, but I do enjoy reading the forum. Here's my bio,,,, Live in Oregon, on the coast, Retired, but work sometimes. Have the following:
XD-40 - Stock, purchased this summer -- I've put over 500 rounds through it. A great shooting gun,

Ruger LCP .380 - Bought it in October -- shoots great, but you don't want to put alot of rounds through it in one outing. So far about 80 rounnds, so it's still in breakin.

Ruger Security Six .357 Mag -- Don't shoot this much. Kick like ....

Two .22 pistols - Browning Buck Mark and Ramline Syn-Tech Exactor -- These are fun.

Six long guns -- But that's another area.

I've been reloading the 40 S&W and will reload the .380 when I get the dies.

Well, that me in a nutshell. Glad to be here, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

2mules

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you've pretty much got all the hand gun bases covered...well, maybe except for a 1911! ;)

Lots of good folks here! See you around the board!

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NY!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Washington. I'm jealous cause the way things are going I'll never be able to retire.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome 2mules, you've come to a great forum. I also don't do much posting, but have found a wealth of great info and people on this site.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Hi 2mules, and welcome from Tennessee. You have quite a collection started -- I'm curious, do you ever collect antique guns??

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Welcome from CT. You will gain a lot of information from this site. Some of it will even be good!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.