Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going through a lot of mental gymnastics of what to buy, and lurking this board for a couple of weeks... I finally picked up an XDM 9mm this morning. While filling out the paperwork, I got a premature case of buyer's remorse.

However, I went ahead and plunked down the big bucks... and brought "Emma" home for her first spa treatment. After a good cleaning and lube I headed out to the range.

I have to say that I'm very pleased with "our" first outing! Went through 100 rounds with zero hiccups. And I was very impressed with the accuracy of this gun. I probably will send her in to the SA custom shop for some trigger work, but I am pretty happy with the factory sights and how it's hitting.

I shoot non-competitive indoor bullseye, and would be interested in thoughts on the factory sights versus the Dawson 'plain' targets.

I loaded my first five rounds and shot offhand at 7 yards... not knowing what to expect.... I was very pleased with the results below.

Thanks to the folks here that posted their comments and experiences. It was a big help to me in making this decision.

·
Registered
221 Posts
After going through a lot of mental gymnastics of what to buy, and lurking this board for a couple of weeks... I finally picked up an XDM 9mm this morning. While filling out the paperwork, I got a premature case of buyer's remorse.

However, I went ahead and plunked down the big bucks... and brought "Emma" home for her first spa treatment. After a good cleaning and lube I headed out to the range.

I have to say that I'm very pleased with "our" first outing! Went through 100 rounds with zero hiccups. And I was very impressed with the accuracy of this gun. I probably will send her in to the SA custom shop for some trigger work, but I am pretty happy with the factory sights and how it's hitting.

I shoot non-competitive indoor bullseye, and would be interested in thoughts on the factory sights versus the Dawson 'plain' targets.

I loaded my first five rounds and shot offhand at 7 yards... not knowing what to expect.... I was very pleased with the results below.

Thanks to the folks here that posted their comments and experiences. It was a big help to me in making this decision.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Congrats!! And welcome home my friend.....welcome home!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts