Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 other XD's.All in .45. All of the have a Canyon Creek trigger job.This XDM .40 really takes the cake by a long shot. The trigger is not quit like a full trigger job but it is close.I was way impressed with the trigger compare to the XD's stock one.

Accuracy was more that my expectations. Shooting WWB I had some 2" groups at 25 yards.Even my buddy that I was shooting with today shot the hell out of it and he don't even own an XD. Every time I pull the trigger the sights fall right back on target.

The new grip with adjustable back straps are the tits of the gun. It feels to me alot better than the XD's.

The new serrations actually work like they supposed to when you hands are a little greasy.

Don't get me wrong,I love all my XD's.One is my every day carry gun,and I rely on it with my life.

All in all,the XDM is almost perfect.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I have 5 other XD's.All in .45. All of the have a Canyon Creek trigger job.This XDM .40 really takes the cake by a long shot. The trigger is not quit like a full trigger job but it is close.I was way impressed with the trigger compare to the XD's stock one.

Accuracy was more that my expectations. Shooting WWB I had some 2" groups at 25 yards.Even my buddy that I was shooting with today shot the hell out of it and he don't even own an XD. Every time I pull the trigger the sights fall right back on target.

The new grip with adjustable back straps are the tits of the gun. It feels to me alot better than the XD's.

The new serrations actually work like they supposed to when you hands are a little greasy.

Don't get me wrong,I love all my XD's.One is my every day carry gun,and I rely on it with my life.

All in all,the XDM is almost perfect.
I think that once it comes out in .45acp it will be a lot closer to perfect in my book any way. It is a beautiful and comfy pistol either way, I just want to wait for the .45acp Bi-tone either black or OD.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I love mine as well, but wondering if it's one the "big" side for me to conceal effectively.

I have a High-noon custom ordered, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should pick up a .40 or 9mm subcompact for serious carry duty and leave the XDM for house/car duty mostly.

·
Registered
335 Posts
To see it with Night Sights and a more aggressive grip. Springer took care of the the above for me,

Thanks,Keith

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I love mine as well, but wondering if it's one the "big" side for me to conceal effectively.

I have a High-noon custom ordered, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should pick up a .40 or 9mm subcompact for serious carry duty and leave the XDM for house/car duty mostly.
With the large grip for housing the 16/19 rounds of ammo, it's a little on the long side for easily concealment (depending on your body size of course)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts