Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have pretty much decided on what style and options i want, but havent decided where i plan on getting everything from. was looking at the rifle kits from Del-Ton inc. What do you guys thing of them, anyone bought and built from them before? prolly gonna get the lower locally, just to avoid the whole transfer thing, unless i could get it cheaper by getting it online. thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
DT is good to go, it just might take a little while to get what you want. Everyone is pretty backed up right now.

·
Registered
367 Posts
i have pretty much decided on what style and options i want, but havent decided where i plan on getting everything from. was looking at the rifle kits from Del-Ton inc. What do you guys thing of them, anyone bought and built from them before? prolly gonna get the lower locally, just to avoid the whole transfer thing, unless i could get it cheaper by getting it online. thanks guys.

DTI is good to go.

Just don't be shocked at a 8-12 week backorder on certain parts. you can always call and ask about an order before you place it.

I bought M-4gery rifle kit with some upgrades and purchased my CMMG stripped lower from local gunshow.

have fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts