Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a catalog in from a company called cheaperthandirt.com they are listing a 17 round clip for the XD9 at $39.97 each. if you are a member of the buyers club, you can get it at $35.97 i logged onto the website to confirm the info, and it didn't come up under the mag/clips option, so i called the 800 number. (800-421-8047) it hasn't been listed under that catagory yet, but if you enter the product number (MAG-655) it will come up. just wanted to pass it along.

·
Registered
52 Posts
not factory, probably a pro-mag, the general consensus is stay away from it.. factory 15rd for $23 is much better.....

·
Registered
823 Posts
BTW, in my avatar that's an actual clip loaded rifle, magazine fed, and there's a clip going into it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
YEAH BRO DONT ORDER UNLESS ITS SPRINGFIELD ORIGINAL , I GOT SOME SUPPOSED PROMAGS FROM A GUN SHOW AND THEY FUNCTION LIKE IF THERE WAS SH*T STUCK TO THE WALLS OF THE MAGS SO I WOULDNT DO IT THATS JUST ME

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have two of the modified Berreta 17rd mags that were offered by Springfield Armory for the XD9. I bought them from another member here and I used them once. I keep meaning to put them up for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts