Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see that anyone else posted this, so I will. Academy Sports is selling Monarch(house brand Russian) at 2.99 per box of 20. 149.50 per 1K. It has always shot well for me. It is the best price I have seen in a long time. You can get it in a 500 rd box, if you want to. lol

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
i dont think they ship or do online orders.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
I didn't see that anyone else posted this, so I will. Academy Sports is selling Monarch(house brand Russian) at 2.99 per box of 20. 149.50 per 1K. It has always shot well for me. It is the best price I have seen in a long time. You can get it in a 500 rd box, if you want to. lol
Have you ever noticed any of the coating gumming things up?

·
Registered
29 Posts
One of my friends has 2 AK's that he puts this stuff through, and I dont think he's had any problems so far. At least none when Ive been to the range with him. He does clean his guns religiously though

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Just the 7.62 or the 223 also on sale? How is it they have these ammo sales and don't list them in their weekly flyer?

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
academy near my house doesnt carry it unless I missed it, but ive seen it at another academy. I might go take a look at another academy near work. That is pretty cheap for 1000 rounds

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
i got 5 cases of it today. friggin good deal. academy in baton rouge.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I'm planning on checking out the Franklin Tennessee store today to see if they have the special there too.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Bought 1000 rounds today. The guy that dug out the cases for me actually encouraged me to come back and stock up, as the sale was on until December.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I looked around while there and 7.62x39 was the only ammo that they had this kind of a deal on.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
The one in Franklin had other ammo on sale, but even the sale prices weren't very good, outside of the 7.62x39.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts