Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!

I just purchased a Remington 870 12 gauge and I am looking for cheap ammo. Where is the cheapest place you typically buy?

I have been looking at Cabelas, Walmart, and Buds. I can find target round for around $.26 each. I didn't know where to look.

Thank you all!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey All!

I just purchased a Remington 870 12 gauge and I am looking for cheap ammo. Where is the cheapest place you typically buy?

I have been looking at Cabelas, Walmart, and Buds. I can find target round for around $.26 each. I didn't know where to look.

Thank you all!
Found some Federal "target load" 12 ga at Walmart on clearance (and bought all of it). :twisted: That came out to less than $.20 ea...... haven't really found a good place for cheap shotgun ammo online.

Anyone else have better luck??

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Typically I get 100-round cases (four 25-round boxes) from either Wal-Mart or Farm and Fleet for about $23. If you watch and wait, you can get it on sale at Farm and Fleet for just over $20/case.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wally world target/ practice ammo. Skim the local papers for sales. I got a 870 myself about 8 years back and I have yet to have any issues. Iam bout to get a new grip and stock, and extension to convert it to a better shtf grab and go scatter gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts