Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it is now 5:13 PM PST. As you can see, the board is somewhat up. The Portal is still down...

... and frankly. It's a mess. There was a lot more damage than I expected.

You're currently free to post, but there is potential that each forum might be purged within the next few hours.

And to whomever requested his messages be erased the other day from this board, it looks like your wish will be granted along with everyone else's post.

#1. The last backup I have of the messages isn't recent enough.
#2. I guess we were due for a purge?
#3. The hack occured due to an exploit of phpBB in versions 2.0.10 and lower.

I want to make it clear that I HAVE NOT ruled out turning over server logs to the local Seattle FBI branch. I've slowly started going through them and have a perfect backup of the hacked board before I tried to fix it. Also, Apache is in FULL logging mode on this particular server.

That is all for now.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry ya have to go though all this work Kermee i sure would turn it over no different than if you were held up at gun point or hit by a car still a damage of your property..

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hey, at least no one can jump on us anymore for reposts and not doing a search first :roll:

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Kermee, thanks for your efforts in getting us semi-functional again...some of us had some serious withdrawls... :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
If only been a member for about a week Now,But before that I was on this forum none stop for the last Two weeks pryer to that. Thanks for the very helpful info and Now that I bought an XD I look forward to help others.
I dislike hackers POOP on them

OD-XD

·
Registered
334 Posts
you rule kermee...whatever it takes.

mike

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Thanks Kermee.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Heck yea, should be no question. FBI might or might not do anything with it, but I'd at least say we should give it a fighting chance. If we just roll over and walk away, who knows how many other folks might be the target of this fool.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
looks like my idea of it being a glock lover struck in :lol: the mind of many

·
Registered
112 Posts
They have no lives so they set about disrupting others.I was going thru serious withdrawals.I belong to a live streaming audio board that got hacked about a month ago and have not been able to access it yet it took them two weeks to repair the damage but they tracked the children down.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
I think it was Girl with a Gun who did it :twisted:

ERR I Mean GUY BEHIND A KEYBOARD

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Holy crap... I feel so... violated.....

My precious... photo post....

:(

·
Registered
334 Posts
i know nothing about this hacking stuff, but would kermee have all the stuff from the initial changover from a little while ago? all the older stuff transferred from the old site?

no problem kermee, good luck ..we'll be waiting patiently...

mike

1 - 20 of 38 Posts