Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately I live in Kalif, never happen here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Funny that... I seem to remember a certain pompous set of board know-it-alls saying stern things things like: "never gonna happen" and "you're an idiot, SA will never make a 10mm cause there's no reason to make one and nobody who wants one". Huh, but... that would mean some keyboard commando was WRONG, and I just cannot wrap my head around that right now... A walking talking Cheeto squatting in the White-House and a 10mm XD on the way. 1 outa 2's not bad...

I love my G20's, but I will definitely be looking into a 10mm XD(m) whenever they get around to releasing it. I've got a decent 10mm firearm collection going/started and I've got 4 specific loads nailed down exactly how I want them. An XD(m) would be an awesome addition and I definitely prefer the XD(M) ergo's to the Glocks (they're amazing pistols though, the G20's). Now I just need CZ to make a production version of the converted CZ97 an employee at CZC made (I've already got a Bren Ten) and I'm eyeing a certain Aero 10mm Carbine... Women cars guns and houses... there's always money to be spent.

·
Registered
29,746 Posts
Funny that... I seem to remember a certain pompous set of board know-it-alls saying stern things things like: "never gonna happen" and "you're an idiot, SA will never make a 10mm cause there's no reason to make one and nobody who wants one". Huh, but... that would mean some keyboard commando was WRONG, and I just cannot wrap my head around that right now... A walking talking Cheeto squatting in the White-House and a 10mm XD on the way. 1 outa 2's not bad...

I love my G20's, but I will definitely be looking into a 10mm XD(m) whenever they get around to releasing it. I've got a decent 10mm firearm collection going/started and I've got 4 specific loads nailed down exactly how I want them. An XD(m) would be an awesome addition and I definitely prefer the XD(M) ergo's to the Glocks (they're amazing pistols though, the G20's). Now I just need CZ to make a production version of the converted CZ97 an employee at CZC made (I've already got a Bren Ten) and I'm eyeing a certain Aero 10mm Carbine... Women cars guns and houses... there's always money to be spent.
It's not on the street yet, now, is it?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts

·
Registered
9,414 Posts

Bren Ten, awesome !!
Had a chance to get one, and like an idiot, I let it pass.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts

EAA has a CZ clone in 10mm.
Seen it at the Gun shop last Friday.
I think is made by Tanfoglio in Italy

·
Premium Member
127,718 Posts
Sure love my G20! :)

·
Registered
29,746 Posts
Shirley you're not implying that it won't be released?
I'm just sayin', it took them, what, 3 years to figure out an XDS in .40, after it was out in .45 and 9mm?

I wouldn't hold my breath.

And don't call me Shirley. ;)

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
"I told you never to call me Shirley!" :rolleyes:
You don't think that spellin was an accident do you? Besides I wasn't talkin to you.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I'm just sayin', it took them, what, 3 years to figure out an XDS in .40, after it was out in .45 and 9mm?

I wouldn't hold my breath.

And don't call me Shirley. ;)
I could be ( but never am ) wrong, but I doubt the foaty is the best selling XDs.

·
Premium Member
127,718 Posts
You don't think that spellin was an accident do you? Besides I wasn't talkin to you.
Maybe you don't recall the quote from "Naked Gun." :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Naked Gun!?!? Dats Airplane

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sure love my G20! :)
I was at my LGS on Friday and picked up a G20. I never realized that the gun and the grip was so much bigger than a 9MM Glock! It was impressive and it fit my XL hands great! I can't wait to see Springfield's 10MM!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts