Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right section since im a newbie! But I was gifted a remington 10ga pump from ym girlfriends dad. Ive found 10 gauge deer slugs online. But do any of you Omaha/NE people know where I can find 10ga deer slugs locally? I know its a long shot, but never hurts to ask!

Thanks

Michael

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
10 gauge slugs...!!!??!?!? Holy shoot!

Have you called Cabela's, or Scheels or The Bullet Hole? Those are the only places that I am aware of. I would say that if you found them online, order them that way. I have never seen or heard of 10 ga slugs. I can't really recall seeing much 10 ga anything around. It seems like it would be a good idea to stock up or reload what you want/need.

Good luck on the hunt. :)

G

·
I'd suggest calling around to your local stores that stock ammo, especially hunting oriented stores. 10 GA isn't too common these days, but a good hunting store should have at least a few boxes lying around somewhere.

Also, prepare your shoulder, lol.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I second just ordering them online, and order a lot!!! 10ga is really not that common anymore (like said above) I see that ammunitiontogo.com has some 1.75 oz slugs, 3.5"

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
If anyone would have them in stock, I would think it would be Guns Unlimited but I haven't seen them anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
But I was gifted a remington 10ga pump from ym girlfriends dad.
Smart man....you find those mongo sized slugs....go shooting with them....knock yourself senseless into the next county.....and he declares you a basket case and issues a restraining order preventing you from coming over to his house and drooling on the carpet. His problems are solved. Yes, a smart man he is. :D

That being said, let us know how it goes. A target would be a good thing to post up here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts