Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Never used it.

Someone needs to give Cabela's the Clip vs. Magazine lecture... They got it wrong like 3 times on that one page!

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never used it.

Someone needs to give Cabela's the Clip vs. Magazine lecture... They got it wrong like 3 times on that one page!
yeah i noticed that also, and i almost wrote them an Email about it, but figured it would do nothing so i didn't bother.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
no dont kill me for this.... what is the difference?? the amount they hold... or how they are in the gun??

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no dont kill me for this.... what is the difference?? the amount they hold... or how they are in the gun??
Clip-A clip is a device that is used to store multiple rounds of ammunition together as a unit, ready for insertion into the magazine of a repeating firearm. This speeds up the process of loading the firearm as several rounds can be loaded at once, rather than one round being loaded at a time. Several different types of clips exist, most of which are made of inexpensive metal stampings that are designed to be disposable, though they are often re-used.

Magazine-A magazine is an ammunition storage and feeding device within or attached to a firearm. Magazines may be integral to the firearm or removable.

to sum it up. clips assist in loading magazines

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Top is a magazine and the bottom is a clip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts