Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until I get my 16" CAR upper from Model1sales! The family came together and snapped one up, and the website said they were in stock so the family was pretty happy, but when model1sales didn't ship it they called and got the response that the upper they'd ordered was NOT in stock and it would be 10-12 weeks from the time they called until it will be here (sometime in February).

All I can say is that I have an awesome family and it's gonna be a loooong 10-12 weeks.

joe

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats, yet, sorry to hear. I also have an upper on order with them. I just try to forget about it and know there will be a surprise one day.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
My BIL ordered a S&W MP15T from LanWorld. They told him a 20 week wait time.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, we switched over to AR-15kits.com because they told us 7-8 wks. That was 16 weeks ago. The wait is no longer bothering me because I have forgotten about it... :( I guess I'm not keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be here any day soon.

joe

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
the wait is ridiculous, wanted to buy a stag and was told 6-9 months for a rilfe...I went out and bought the first lefty stag I saw..WHO WANTS TO WAIT??? NOT THE F ME!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts