Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had serious creep in one of my AR's trigger so I took a chance and bought this
JoeBob's Trigger Adjuster

I actually bought 3 of them and saved $15.00. This adjuster took all the creep out of the trigger pull of every rifle I installed it in!! WHEN YOU COMPLETE THE TRIGGER RESET THE TRIGGER STOPS WHEN YOU HEAR THE RESET CLICK AS OPPOSED TO BEFORE THE INSTALL. Before the install the trigger would continue forward about 1/8" after the click. This really helps on the range and doesn't break the bank!!!

It is a EASY 15 minute job!! Click below:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I did something similar by threading the grip screw hole all the way though the lower and inserting a set screw and following the same procedure. It was much cheaper but I like this way of doing it without permanently modifying the gun.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did something similar by threading the grip screw hole all the way though the lower and inserting a set screw and following the same procedure. It was much cheaper but I like this way of doing it without permanently modifying the gun.

Some of the best money spent on my guns. My S & W M&P 15/22 had a terrible trigger....now it is much better!

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I was thinking of dropping in a spikes nib battle trigger and add jp springs with the joebob adjuster

Congrats !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts