Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to spend some more money y'all.

Once again... the 1/2 price is reflected during checkout.

Let the spending begin. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
50-round boxes and associated cases only. Not for 20-round boxes of .38 +P 130gr HST, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$2400 for six cases of ammo... must be losing my mind... time to find a new hobby me thinks.

Or... maybe a new wife... since she has been the one encouraging these purchases. Keeps asking me... "Think we have enough?". :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Received some of the 45 HST today and noticed that they've switched to small pistol primers. Dug through my other boxes and found one I bought locally in January which also had small primers. All previous boxes have large pistol primers. Part number on the box remained the same

Bummer for those that reload. Now the new ones have to be kept separate from the old.

I really wish they would have left them large. I know other manufactures have made that switch too, but c'mon!

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
Received some of the 45 HST today and noticed that they've switched to small pistol primers. Dug through my other boxes and found one I bought locally in January which also had small primers. All previous boxes have large pistol primers. Part number on the box remained the same

Bummer for those that reload. Now the new ones have to be kept separate from the old.

I really wish they would have left them large. I know other manufactures have made that switch too, but c'mon!
Federal was one of the first to switch, actually...

·
Registered
428 Posts
I don’t see the half price at checkout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts