Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CMMG shipped my complete lower today!!!! That's the good news..... The bad news is, my upper is out 8+ weeks!! They say they have all the parts now, it's just waiting in the production line. I guess I can tape a broom stick to the upper and pretend for a couple of months....

I've been following AR Talk for a long time now and the wait is killing me....and you guys know what catching the fever is like! There isn't enough aspirin (or beer) to quell it!! Lord help me, as I know this is just the beginning!

Thanks to all of you who have given so much information in past a present threads! When I get it put together, I'll start working on accessorizing!!
Cha-Ching! Pics to follow.....

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Very nice!

It is hard to wait for your other half to show up.....:roll:

Just be sure to not dry fire the lower without the upper. You will give your lower a beating with the hammer if you do. :wink:

Kent

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
good choice on the CMMG i have built two cmmg rifles and couldn't be happier

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Very nice!

It is hard to wait for your other half to show up.....:roll:

Kent
I am currently awaiting the other 4/5ths...

I have the lower... stripped... and am awaiting the rest of the parts. :mrgreen:

Ordered a 16" mid-length kit on Nov 17th from DTI...

It will be my very first AR so the wait is killing me. The cool thing though is that it is giving me some time to save up some cash for ammo, find some mags and get some different little parts here and there... (Like anti rotation pins, winter trigger guard... you know)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good choice on the CMMG i have built two cmmg rifles and couldn't be happier
That's great to hear. There are so many options (brands) and I studied them quite awhile before deciding. I really liked what I heard about CMMG from forum members. Can't wait to get my upper!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts