Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure how many out of state companies ship ammo to consumers in CA. Californians can’t even purchase current generations of handguns that most of the US can thanks to the inane/insane gun legislation that was further cemented by then Atty Gen Harris. Hopefully the current administration will be kept from making the left coast state restrictions apply nationally.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Says a gift certificate and doesn’t state how long you’ll wait for actual ammo.
Hi, we have this specific ammo set aside and ready to ship once the giveaway is complete. The gift certificate is equal value for the 1,000 rounds and can be spent however you would like.

·
Registered
I can't possibly list them.
13 Posts
That answer is a bit confusing. It sounds like you are saying you have 1000 rounds set aside ready to ship to the winner then also says the gift certificate can be spent any way you choose.
Can you clarify that please?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I’m guessing they have the option of a gift card for winners in those states where you can’t ship ammo (California is one, I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m guessing they have the option of a gift card for winners in those states where you can’t ship ammo (California is one, I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The eligibility part of the rules state: "The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C, P.O. Boxes, and U.S. Territories)".

Not exactly sure what is meant that the gift certificate can be spent any way the winner chooses--does this mean that the winner can purchase non-ammo? If that is the case, why are the above legal residents excluded from the drawing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts