Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone has seen this but Dick's Sporting Goods is having a sale on Remmington 12Ga. Slugs and 00 Buckshot.

Regular price is $4.98 for 5. It is on sale for $3.98. They have a $2.00 rebate that is good for 9 boxes total. PLUS.......there is a coupon in the paper that gives you an additional $1.00 off per box.

Went in to Dick's today and bought 9 boxes of 00 Buckshot. The girl at the register asked if I had the coupon (I didn't know about the coupon). I said no, didn't know about it. So as she rang up each box of ammo, she scanned the coupon on a flyer at her register for each box. Ended up getting 9 5round boxes of 00 Buckshot for $28.50. Plus with the rebate ($18.00) the total cost will be $10.50 for 9 boxes of 00 Buck. OK.......figure $11.00 because I will have to pay for a stamp. :)

Thought I would pass it on to everyone here. Remington may not be the best but you can't beat this price. Rebate is good until the end of the year.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Do you know of a link for the coupons / ads / rebates?

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know of a link for the coupons / ads / rebates?
Don't know of a link for any of that. The only thing I can tell you is the coupon was in the sale flyer that came in the Sunday paper. Don't know if they have flyers in the paper where you live. They may have some at the door when you go into a Dick's. Sometimes they have extra copies so people can see what is on sale. Or maybe call them and ask. They have the rebate forms at the cash register.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Don't know of a link for any of that. The only thing I can tell you is the coupon was in the sale flyer that came in the Sunday paper. Don't know if they have flyers in the paper where you live. They may have some at the door when you go into a Dick's. Sometimes they have extra copies so people can see what is on sale. Or maybe call them and ask. They have the rebate forms at the cash register.
I found the flyer online but I cannot locate the extra $1 off that you mentioned.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Nevermind. The extra dollar off is for the "Gun Club" thingy. Frisco TX Dicks is out of OO Buck anyway so I just bought some 308

1 - 7 of 7 Posts