XDm 45 4.5" barrel w/ LG-448 holster

Discussion in 'Crimson Trace' started by jlh820, May 12, 2011.

1. jlh820

jlh820 XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Outside of Crossbreed's Super Tuck, I've not been able to find any other holster made for this setup. I wound up getting a universal 4-5" semi-auto nylon from BlackHawk that works OK, but fortunately it was cheap, because I'm just not happy with it. Here's the info on the Nylon Blackhawk: BW-HT-40AM03BK BlackHawk Ambid. Holster w/Mag Pouch-4.5-5 in Barrel Lg Auto 40AM03BK

BTW - the magazine wouldn't fit into the holster and not because of the extender. I never got that far. The mag pouch diameter isn't big enough.

Attached Files:

2. PhxAz XD9

PhxAz XD9 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Comptac has an mtac that will work. I also have their infidel. I took a dremel to the area blocking the diode. Crossbreed is your best bet. I do like my mtac a lot though. I also dremeled a safariland holster that houses my tlr-1 when on. A blow drier heating areas to remold and a dremel can fix almost any holster you love. I have too much money in holsters.... On their site, CTC has a holster page letting you know manufacturers etc. Good luck and happy shooting. I love my laser grips. Best accessory I've purchased. It can save your life. Allowing you to aim without exposing vitals. Get the free DVD from them if you didn't already. It's interesting.

3. PhxAz XD9

PhxAz XD9 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry just realized you got the guard and not the grip. My info still applies. But crossbreed will be your best bet.

4. BigWTX

BigWTX XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nnice

5. aaron1984

aaron1984 XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Crossbreed makes both an IWB and belt holster for the job, if your looking for a paddle u maybe SOL... I'm waiting on the lasergrip myself or will use one for an XD