Springfield XD Forum banner

Xd mags

4K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  fps 
#1 ·
Where is everybody getting there mags? Cheaper than dirt has the 16 rd 9mm mags for 20.. I can get them locally for 28. I'm Thinkin just for less hassle and shipping to get them here. I want to have 5 or 6 mags. Lol more is better ! But does anyone have cheaper routes?

#4 ·
1) If you buy anything from Cheaper Than Dirt, you are a dumbass...they are opportunistic, parasitic price-gouging [butt]holes who do not deserve the business...search the forum about their practices following Sandy Hook...

2) Local shops usually have a comparable pricepoint in my area--by the time you factor is shipping, a buck or two extra is worth it for me...some areas it is more difficult--shop around!

3) @UGADawgs above has the best price I have seen in some time!

#5 ·
Well $8 per easily beats shipping unless you just want one. There is no hassle; click in, pay, they get sent to your door.

#7 · (Edited)
In all seriousness, how many is enough? Two for carry and two for range? Are more necessary or just ? I only ask because I got four now for my Mod2 but have seven for my XDS and don't think I know what to do with all of them LOL. Is it just to practice mag dumps? School me forum friends. :) Should I buy some of these 11.99 mag deal?

EDIT >>> see below. Just ordered two :)

#9 ·
In all seriousness, how many is enough? Two for carry and two for range? Are more necessary or just ? I only ask because I got four now for my Mod2 but have seven for my XDS and don't think I know what to do with all of them LOL. Is it just to practice mag dumps? School me forum friends. :) Should I buy some of these 11.99 mag deal?
I have over a dozen XD40 12-rd mags and I am tempted to order a few more...

#20 ·
THATS RIGHT! Good Memory buddy!

#24 ·
You guys can spend your money any way you want,as for me I will buy from the company that gives me the best price!

Don
Well, good luck when they cancel your order and tell you that you can reorder at their new inflated price.

And I'm amused that as soon as I actually gave you the proof you asked for, you petulantly changed your tone to "I'll do what I want!"...

Perhaps you deserve CTD...

#28 ·
Reactions: Minkman555
#31 ·
Wish I had a CTD story to share but I have never ordered from them...

But they do have XDS .45ACP 7rd magazines at less than $30

Sportsmans Guide and KyGunCo have them at the same price of $28

Has anyone ever seen them cheaper? I can't remember seeing them for much less even with black friday/cyber monday deals

Not a terrible price @ $28 but I am looking to order 2 or 3 so if anyone has seen them cheaper I would love to know

If not, I guess I would go with KyGunCO....is Sportsmans Guide have a history? I have never ordered from them either.

-Matt S.

#32 ·
I have heard good things about KyGunCo...but haven't personally ordered from them...if you choose to go that route, make sure to post up about it--good or bad!

Reactions: OpticsPlanet
#33 ·
I have ordered from KYGunCo before, zero issues. I would recommend them.

It was CCI .22LR ammo but I would imagine they are just as good with a firearm.

They actually have pretty good promotions as well, although not all of their promotions are available to online sales or they can run out of stock quickly since they have a storefront (which seems to be very well liked and used by KY patrons). I was just hoping someone had a source with a slightly better price.

Sportsman's Guide is still an unknown entity for me. Their website/mailer reminds me of CTD which is why I asked if there was any feedback regarding them.

-Matt S.

#37 ·
I think I will order a few at that price...

I had a bad Worthless as Dirt experience. I didn't listen. They processed my order as one price and billed me for another 50% after the fact when bank draft showed on debit card. Like I wouldn't notice...

I argued with them and asked for my money back. They said no can do because product shipped. I explained that I would be happy to decline shipment - still no good. I then explained that I saved a PDF of the transaction page, e-mailed it to them and they said - OK, we will stop your shipment. They lied and tried to cheat me. I will not do business with them.

I try to stick with LGS stores to keep them in business - but sometimes will try an online purchase just because the price - so, Top Gun will earn a little business - thanks UGa dawg.

#38 ·
Well, coincidentally, days after posting about looking for XDS mag deals I got a 30% discount code from S.A. for participating in the Duel 3

MSRP on XDS mags is $40, so with 30% off the 7rd .45ACP mags are still the same price as what KYGunCo has them for.

What I didn't know is that S.A. released a mid sized mag which is 6rds...at 30% off it is $28 while KYGunCo has the 6rd .45ACP mags at $34

so I think I am going to grab 2 7rd and 1 6rd...I put pearce extensions on my 5rd mags and while I love the extension it doesn't add a round so it sounds like the 6rd mid mag is a worthwhile addition.

-Matt S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.