Springfield XD Forum banner

XD Eye Candy! My CUSTOM XD-40 V-10 (No-56k)

64K views 98 replies 70 participants last post by  BazookaRob 
G
#1 · (Edited)

#80 ·
so can you buy the V-10 from XD or in a local gun shop or do you have to buy a service .40 and have someone do the mods for you?
V-10 is a standard model. Aftermarket porting looks much, much different.

G
#86 ·
I have a Xd being customized and wanted to throw some new sights on it during this process and was curious what kind of sights are those that you have? My guess is the TruGlo red fiber optics? thanks!

beautiful piece
They are Dawson Fiber-Optic sights, with a "target" front sight profile i believe. Thanks!

#94 ·
"I just bought XD40 V-10(my first ported hand gun) and took it to the range today. While at the range the front sight became so dirt filled, that I could not see it very well after I shot about 25 rounds. It started to get pretty irritating after 100 rounds and having to stop every 25 rounds and clean the front sight. Was curious about what's a good fix for this?"

XDanthony- curious... do the sights you had installed solve this problems?

Thanks

#96 ·
I'm interested in getting an XD-40, but what are the main differences between the XD-40 and XD-40 V-10 besides the ported barrel?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.