Springfield XD Forum banner

XD Eye Candy! My CUSTOM XD-40 V-10 (No-56k)

64K views 98 replies 70 participants last post by  BazookaRob 
G
#1 · (Edited)

G
#31 ·
Ok so i was going to go with hard chromed pins and such, but i think it would take away to much from the barrel. So i have decided against it as the gun is very well fit to me. Maybe if i got another XD in Bi-Tone... :razz:

And just to let everyone know these pictures are RIGHT OFF the camera with no/zero/nada photo editing besides the re-scale. Oh yeah! ;)

#34 ·
I think I have an idea of what my next XD is going to be like!

G
#37 ·
Thanks again on the compliments!
It means a lot to me!

damn this thread!

i keep telling myself that my next pistol will be a Sig P220 .45...but now i find myself wanting a .40 V-10 XD.
I wish I wanted something, my V-10 is pretty much done, but because of the V-10 it is quite the ammo guzzler! :mrgreen:

#49 ·
why is everyone on this barrell crowning? its a freaking pistol! i can see if you were a expert marksman, or possibly dropped the gun and messed it up, but realistically, its not necessary. save your money and buy some more ammo. but thats just me.

OH, and dont get me wrong, it looks great. If its your thing, more power to you!

#50 ·
why is everyone on this barrell crowning? its a freaking pistol! i can see if you were a expert marksman, or possibly dropped the gun and messed it up, but realistically, its not necessary. save your money and buy some more ammo. but thats just me.

OH, and dont get me wrong, it looks great. If its your thing, more power to you!
/shrug I actually enjoy the appearance of a re-crowned barrel over the stock barrel which appears to be rounded off slightly. It's all about preference. I have the money to buy ammo and pay the few dollars it costs to have my barrel re-crowned. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.