WTT: Lightweight AR-15 5.56 - Plum Crazy lower, Delton upper

Discussion in 'Want to Trade' started by stanghater, Oct 4, 2012.

1. stanghater

stanghater XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SOLD

Since this is the XD site, I am looking to trade for a XDm 3.8 .45, or the XDM 5.5 in 9mm or .40. I will also consider other trades but ONLY nickel plated .357 revolvers, SPECIFICALLY Smith and Wesson Model 19 or a Colt Trooper mkIII. Depending on the Revolver, I may keep the Mbus sights. A .44 magnum revolver would work too, model 29 or a ruger alaskan. Id really like a snub nose .357 or .44 but any barrel length will work.
    This is a custom built AR-15 that I have had a little over a year. The lower is a Plum Crazy polymer lower. This lower has the "accu-trigger" trigger group installed which provides a nice crisp break right at 4.5 lbs. It is a great trigger. It also has a tapco buffer and buffer tube and a Hogue grip. The upper is a Del-Ton flat top and its using a DoubleStar Bolt group. The barrel is a chrome lined double star light weight profile barrel, a DoubleStar railed gas block with a spikes tactical melonite gas tube and A2 flash suppressor. The upper has about 100 rounds through it, but the lower and barrel have about 700-800 rounds. The feed ramps have been nicely polished. I also have Magpul black Mbus flip up sights installed and I am including 1 black 30 round Magpul Pmag.
    This AR was built with the intention of being under 6 lbs fully loaded. With an empty magazine, the AR weighs 5.8 pounds as seen in one of the pictures. Even though it is very light, it feels very sturdy and rugged. I will cover shipping to your ffl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012